- January 15, 2021
- TRACO Power North America, Inc.
Sept. 15, 2020 - TRACO POWER’s new 125 Watt TPI 125 series of 2x3 inch footprint open frame AC/DC power supplies are cost-optimized for price sensitive Industrial, Automation and IoT applications. The TPI 125 features:
• -40°C ~ +85°C Operation • 100W convection cooled to +50°C
• 125W with forced air to +50°C • 150W peak load capability (5 secs)
• ErP compliance • IEC / EN / UL 62368-1 safety approvals
• Internal Class B Filter • Class II prepared (no safety ground required)
• -20 / +10% Vout Adjustment • Up to 92% efficiency
The TPI 125 provides 125 watts of power in a compact 2.00 x 3.00 x 1.16” package and consisting of 5 single output models providing 12 / 15 / 24 / 36 / 48 VDC (adjustable -20 / +10% ). The series complies with the ErP directive (< 0.3 W no load power consumption) and Class B EMC limits for applications in industrial, automation and test & measurement fields. Industrial grade components and advanced thermal management techniques give the TPI 125 Series a high reliability (790k hours per MIL-HDBK-217F) and make it an ideal solution for demanding, space-critical applications.
Products are in stock and available through distributors around the globe with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks.