- January 10, 2022
- TRACO Power North America, Inc.
Jan. 7, 2022 - TRACO POWER announces their new TPP 40E & TPP 65E families of miniature encapsulated AC/DC power supplies with safety approvals for both Medical and Industrial applications. Consisting of 6 models within each wattage family offering single outputs of 5 / 12 / 15 / 24 / 36 / 48 V with up to 94% efficiency. The small footprint with PCB or chassis mount versions make these new products an attractive solution for a wide range of requirements.
All models feature:
- PCB-mount package measuring 2.20 x 3.20 x 1.20” (suffix “-D”)
- Chassis-mount with JST connectors measuring 2.20 x 4.30 x 1.20” (suffix “-J”)
- I/O isolation 4000 VAC with reinforced insulation
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (2 x MOPP) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (Class I & Class II)
- Risk management process according to ISO 14971 incl. risk management file
- Low leakage current <100 µA rated for BF applications
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 80°C
- EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
- 5-year product warranty
Go to TRACO Power North America, Inc. website