- July 15, 2020
- GE Digital Energy
July 15, 2020 – GE Digital unveiled the latest updates to its digital plant software portfolio: Proficy Plant Applications, Proficy Operations Hub, Proficy Historian, and Proficy CSense. This software accelerates digitization for industrial organizations by supporting the digital worker as part of infrastructure modernization, enterprise visibility and scalability, and continuous improvement of operations.
Proficy Plant Applications is a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that spans process, discrete and mixed manufacturing environments, allowing manufacturers to efficiently deploy one MES across their enterprise rather than multiple, disparate solutions – reducing costs and time while increasing consistency and collaboration. Based on 25+ years of development, this proven MES maximizes overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), improves production scheduling, and ensures product quality by leveraging real-time production data.
Features in Version 8.1 include:
- Core process, discrete, and mixed manufacturing enhancements such as lo
t-based discrete work order execution, non-conformance tracking, and in-process work order editor
- Instantaneous upgrades with Docker containerization technology
- Expanded native HTML5 content to include Production Schedule for executing process orders and Waste Management
- Real-time workflow task lists on assets with context and scalability, performance and security enhancements
- Faster, low code / no code implementation and quick time to value
- Advanced Historian Trend Analysis app for data analysis in asset model context
- Integration of Proficy Plant Applications content
- Support for English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, Russian and Czech
Proficy CSense improves asset and process performance by providing five analytics capabilities in one closed-loop software solution: analysis, monitoring, prediction, simulation, and optimization and control of setpoints. Used around the world, this industrial analytics software turns raw data into real-time value with a Process Digital Twin. Proficy CSense provides AI and machine learning to enable process engineers to combine data across industrial data sources and rapidly identify problems, discover root causes, predict future performance, and automate actions to continuously improve quality, utilization, productivity, and delivery. The new version 7.0 allows engineers to analyze larger datasets with increased memory limitations, and features improved connectivity, model predictive control, interoperability, and security.