- June 14, 2020
- H2W Technologies
June 15, 2020 - H2W introduced a DC Linear Brush-Type Servo Amplifier (LCAM 5/15) that is suited to drive our complete line of voice coil linear actuators. Linear amplifiers allow the current to flow continuously to the motor which prevents any dead-band issues that occur in many PWM type amplifiers. Additionally, linear amplifiers have low EMI, and no audible noise that also can be found in many PWM type amplifiers. They are often used in precision stages to drive linear motors or voice coil actuators in semiconductor, medical, and optical equipment.
Amplifiers will be preset to match the continuous and peak current specifications of any H2W voice coil motor. Available from stock for immediate shipping.
- Designed for Low Noise Operation
- 5A Continuous Output, 15A Peak Output
- Power Supply Range: +24 to +70 Volts DC
- Bandwidth: 6.5kHz (90 Degree Phase Shift)
- Current or Velocity Mode Operation
- Amplifier Over-Temperature Protection
- Amplifier Enable Input
- Fault Indicator Output
- Adjustable DC Offset Voltage