- June 25, 2020
June 26, 2020 - Propel, a product success platform built on the cloud, revealed capabilities designed to help manufacturers that have been impacted by COVID-19 and shelter-in-place (SIP) orders to better manage a remote workforce and ongoing supplier relationships. Propel’s capabilities include G Suite Connector, Advanced Sharing Rules, Audit Trail Anywhere, and Workspace V2, among others.
As a cloud provider, Propel schedules three major platform updates annually. The company focused the spring release on specific capabilities to benefit companies during SIP.
Propel’s latest release includes:
- G Suite Connector: Propel’s integration with Google Docs enables collaboration between a company’s entire workforce and provides a more unified user experience. The workflow provides real-time collaboration without in-person interactions, and enhanced control over sharing, revisions and retention policies, as well as compliance in tracking, training and retaining records.
- Sharing Rules: Sharing information with suppliers can be time consuming for manufacturers who must ensure partners have the necessary information without compromising security. Propel’s sharing capabilities enable streamlined and secure collaboration with partners by automating configurable sharing rules and access reports.
- Workspace Parametric Search and Context Actions: One-click access to updated and relevant information helps teams move across projects and tasks. Propel puts relevant information at one’s fingertips, and users can search across item and revision attributes, select fields by category, save custom searches, and share with colleagues.
- Audit Trail Anywhere: Detailed audit trail for custom and Propel objects, allowing regulated customers to comply with audit requirements for custom quality processes.
- Enterprise Where Used: Updated “Where Used” capabilities help to find, sort and take action on part data.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Updated to include all Propel-related activities, as well as a simplified user experience for approving change orders, quality records, and training sign-off, while maintaining 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.