- June 28, 2020
June 29, 2020 - Saelig has introduced the GWInstek GLC-9000 Leakage Current Tester performs leakage current (also called touch current) tests on general purpose electric (IEC 60990) equipment. This tester uses nine measurement device networks to simulate the human body interacting with equipment under test. Leakage current testing is needed to ensure that products comply with specific standards and regulations such as IEC, UL, JIS, etc.
The GLC-9000 features a TFT LCD touch panel for test configuration, displaying measurement setting information, and results simultaneously. 50 preset testing conditions are provided, which conform to IEC60990 and other standards, to allow for quick general electric equipment test setups. 30 additional memory locations are available for user-defined tests. A Meter mode is also provided on the GLC-9000, using the measurement terminals T1/T2 to display measured voltage. During voltage measurement, the SELV (safety extra low voltage) function is used to detect whether a voltage value between measuring points exceeds the SELV preset. Measurements are made with up to 0.01uA and 0.1V resolution.
- 50 Preset Test Conditions Conform to IEC 60990
- Up to 30 memorized customer-defined tests
- Touch Panel with Color LCD Display
- 9 measurement network simulate human body resistance
- Meter Function with SELV/CONV function
- Upper & Lower Limits for PASS/FAIL
- Leakage current measuring modes : DC/AC/AC+DC/AC Peak
- Interfaces : RS-232/GPIB/USB Host & Device/EXT I/O