- June 02, 2020
June 3, 2020 - Siemens Digital Industries Software announces the latest release of the Simcenter system simulation solutions. These system simulation solutions, part of the Simcenter software portfolio, help enable engineers to build models before the first physical prototype becomes available, and thereby optimize the interactions between mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, thermal, electric and electronic systems. Simcenter is part of the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens’ integrated portfolio of software, services and application development platform.
With the latest release of Simcenter system simulation solutions, each solution has been updated to help accelerate innovation, increase collaboration and enhance productivity to meet rapidly changing customer and market needs.
- Simcenter Amesim software now brings more accuracy and speed for setup, measurements and simulation results. For example, improvements to the gas turbine performance tool within Simcenter Amesim help reduce model set-up time by up to a factor of 100.
- The side-by-side install allows users to run different Simcenter Flomaster software versions on the same client. Users can now start new projects, while maintaining approved versions for old projects.
- The latest version of Simcenter System Analyst software allows automation of model configurations. In a few clicks, users can configure and parameterize a model in the task pad.
- Simcenter Webapp Server version now supports Functional Mock-up Units (FMU) along with native Simcenter Amesim models. The model owner can generate standalone FMU 2.0 for co-simulation within his authoring tool and upload it onto Simcenter Webapp Server.
- Simcenter Sysdm software can integrate with Simcenter System Analyst to provide traceability and consistency of resources that are shared among simulation architects, domain experts and project engineers.