- June 20, 2022
International company UGV Chargers is a manufacturer of EV Charging Stations and developer of charging management software. UGV Chargers company, in cooperation with engineering company INFOCOM Ltd, is offering an Energy Storage solution for EV Charging Infrastructure.
Energy storage has increasingly been examined as a solution for deploying electric vehicle charging in areas where the grid is constrained or where a high number of fast–50kW or above–chargers are to be deployed. Typically, in these circumstances, a costly grid upgrade would be in order, but installing stationary storage for these sites can remove the need for this.
The solution includes solar park connected to energy storage system that gives power to Fast EV Charging stations UGV Chargers.
Benefits of Energy Storage EV Charging
- Increases power output to deliver Fast EV Charging to locations with limited grid availability
- Reduce energy costs and maximizes revenue through optimized energy management
- Creates a more reliable and resistant utility grid by utilizing stored energy during peak times
- EV charging stations will work during power outages and grid events, especially important during emergencies or evacuation scenarios
- Optional ability to integrate with site-building to further reduce energy costs and add resilience during power outages
These Energy Storage Systems together with Fast Chargers UGV Chargers will provide motorist of EV with extra places to charge, which is a fantastic move for the environment, accelerating the speed in which we transition to new electric vehicles.
The range of UGV Chargers charging stations includes
- Fast DC charging stations with power from 40 to 160 kW with different types of connectors: CHAdeMO, CCS, GB/t, Type1, Type 2;
- Conventional AC stations with power from 7 to 22 kW with Type1, Type 2 connectors
All UGV Chargers EV Charging Stations support the OCPP protocol for commercial use and management of stations. Find more information about EV Charging Stations UGV Chargers on the website.
UGV Chargers company in cooperation with engineering company INFOCOM Ltd open for cooperation and ready to participate in international projects and implement Energy Storage solutions.