- March 07, 2022
- TRACO Power North America, Inc.
March 7, 2022 - Traco Power announces its new TPP 300 series of 300W high-density AC/DC power supplies available in open frame or fan-enclosed packages for a wide-range of Medical and Industrial applications where long-term reliability is critical and space is limited.
- TPP 300A-M open-frame models (2.00 x 4.00 x 1.26”)
- TPP 300-M enclosed with fan models (2.44 x 4.60 x 2.32”)
- Efficiencies of 91 - 93%, model dependent
- 360 Watt peak load power up to 5 secs
- 300 Watt continuous power (forced air cooling)
- Up to 180 Watt continuous power (convection cooling)
- -40°C up to +85°C Operating Temperature range
- Reinforced I/O isolation 3000 VAC
- Leakage current <100 µA rated for BF applications
- IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (Class I & Class II) Approvals for 2xMOPP
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (Class I & Class II) Approvals
- EMC to EC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
Using high quality components and high efficiency topologies enables wide operating temperatures and high reliability >1 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F, ground benign) and supported by TRACO POWER’s 5 year warranty.
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network. Please see the website for specifications, drawings and safety documentation