- May 13, 2020
- OleumTech Corp.
May 13, 2020 – OleumTech, a provider of wireless industrial automation and IoT solutions, announced the addition of HGPT Smart Gauge Pressure Transmitters to its H Series line of hardwired process instrumentation. The OleumTech H Series Smart Pressure Transmitters (PT’s) are intended for industrial markets including petrochemical, chemical, power, upstream oil & gas, and wastewater. The Smart PT’s will be offered in both backlit-LCD and non-LCD display models with a variety of nominal pressure range options. Users will also have the option to choose the output signal type: 4-20 mA, 4-20 mA/HART, or RS485 Modbus. All models carry the Explosion-Proof rating, while the 4-20 mA/HART model can be ordered with the optional Intrinsically Safe rating. Configuring the transmitter is effortless with a very simple, easy to navigate and edit LCD menu system for quickly performing pressure calibrations and dialing-in the desired parameters.
Smart Gauge Pressure Transmitter Highlights:
- Nominal pressure range options:
5, 30, 150, 400, 1500, 3000, and 6000 PSI
- Reference accuracy: ±0.075% of full span
- Stability: ±0.15% Upper Range Limit
- Output signal options:
- Adjustable span, Turndown ratio of 20:1
- Backlit LCD, viewable from 10’ away
- Push button configuration.
- Diaphragm option: Hastelloy C or 316L SS
- Explosion-Proof (standard on all models)
- Intrinsically Safe (optional on 4-20mA/HART model only)