- May 27, 2020
- Reliable Controls Corp.
May 27, 2020 – Reliable Controls announced the release of RC-WebView 3.13. RC-WebView is an browser-based building management solution that allows operators and administrators to efficiently manage any internet-connected building automation system.
RC-WebView 3.13 includes the following new features:
- Provides options for compliance with Title 21 CFR Part 11:
- Digitally signed audit logs to ensure authenticity.
- Second approval for security changes.
- Printout watermark security option.
- Password expiry option triggers the automatic expiry of passwords after a specified number of days.
- Option to lock out a user account after a specified number of failed logon attempts.
- Enterprise Schedule queue lets users view the list of pending and failed Enterprise Schedule sends.
- Audit trail filtering feature automatically filters event data specific to the page the user is currently viewing.
- Support for solid color backgrounds with configurable dimensions, element layering, static images, and Landing Pads in enhanced System Groups implemented in RC-Studio® 3.6.2.
- Ability to create, modify, and delete Point Reports.
- Audit trail logging to include changes made to an Enterprise Website’s configuration.
- Security support to include TLS 1.2.
- Drag and right-click operations when you modify BACnet schedules using a touchscreen device.
RC-WebView combines enterprise tools with an interface that connects multiple independent control systems into a single enterprise.