- December 02, 2019
- ADLINK Technology Singapore Pte Ltd
December 2, 2019 – ADLINK Technology has joined forces with Intel and Amazon Web Services (AWS) with an intent to simplify artificial intelligence (AI) at the edge for machine vision. The integrated solution offers an Amazon Sagemaker-built machine learning model optimized by and deployed with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, the ADLINK Edge software suite, and certification on AWS Greengrass.
The ADLINK AI at the Edge solution closes the loop on the full cycle of machine learning model building—from design to deployment to improvement—by automating edge computing processes so that customers can focus on developing applications without needing advanced knowledge of data science and machine learning models. The ADLINK AI at the Edge solution features:
- Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, optimizes deep learning workloads across Intel architecture, including accelerators, and streamline deployments from the edge to the cloud.
- Amazon Sagemaker, a fully-managed service that covers the entire machine learning workflow.
- AWS Greengrass, which extends AWS to edge devices so they can act locally on the data they generate, while still using the cloud for management, analytics, and durable storage.
- The ADLINK Data River, offering translation between devices and applications to enable a vendor-neutral ecosystem to work together.
- The ADLINK Edge software suite, which builds a set of deployable applications to communicate with end-points, devices or applications and which publish and/or subscribe to data topics on the ADLINK Data River.
Additional use cases include object detection modeling for object picking functions or worker safety, such as identifying product defects on conveyor systems or worker impediments in manufacturing environments, and equipment failure predictions to reduce machine downtime and increase productivity.