- November 11, 2019
- Advanced Micro Controls Inc.
November 11, 2019 – Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI) releases the SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor, expanding their line of motion controllers beyond stepper technology. The SV160E2 incorporates a servo motor, drive, and controller in a single unit. AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor offers many features. AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor is suitable for both new machinery and retrofit applications.
- Servo Motor + Drive + Controller
- 0.5Nm continuous torque, 1.3Nm peak torque
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP & Profinet
- Integrated, Dual-Port Switch
- Simple Performance Tuning
- Dynamic Torque Control
- Safe Torque Off (optional)
- Absolute Multi-Turn Encoder Feedback
- Programs using PLC’s native software
AMCI’s SV160E2 Integrated Servo Motor includes an integrated dual port switch with EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, & Profinet connectivity and has the following features: simple performance tuning, dynamic torque control, safe torque off (optional), virtual axis follower, absolute encoder feedback, built-in web server, compatible cord sets, and more. Additional software is not needed because everything is programmed from the PLC using the controller’s native software.