- February 20, 2019
February 20, 2019 – ATEN Technology, Inc., the manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, announced the addition of the 4-Port USB 4K HDMI Multi-View KVMP Switch to its Multi-View KVM product series. The “CM1284” is designed for control rooms, surveillance/command centers and programming and post production environments that require switching and control between different computers from multiple systems for real-time critical decision making.
The CM1284 boundless switch enables users to manage data more efficiently by allowing multiple video sources to be selected, switched and displayed simultaneously with independent keyboard and mouse control.
- Boundless switching – patented ATEN technology allows users to switch KVM focus among multiple sources on multiple windows by moving the mouse cursor
- Video quality support – better-defined HDMI connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz) guarantees clear and sharp visuals
- Video DynaSync –ATEN technology automatically detects horizontal and vertical offset values of each computer’s display settings and synchronizes them with the monitor in use.
- EDID Expert –EDID settings for power-up, display and use of the best video resolution across different sources. Essentially reducing the switching delay, it ensures smooth transition between different sources being displayed on the console monitors.
Dual console output– multi-view output and a full screen output guarantees real-time monitoring functionality
- Multi-view console display modes include: Quad View, Picture in Picture (PiP), Picture by Picture (PbP) and Picture on Picture (PoP)
- Daisy chain control and cascade connections – daisy chain up to 3 additional CM1284 units from a single console or cascade up to 2 levels to control 16 computers/video sources
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Power on detection and auto scan
- Multilingual keyboard mapping – supports English, French, Japanese and German keyboards