- December 19, 2019
December 19, 2019 – ATEN Technology, the manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, announced the availability of the “CS1964”, its 4-port USB3.0 4K Display Port Triple Display KVMP Switch, equipped with ATEN’s patented Video DynaSync technology.
The CS1964 provides efficient multitask switching for mission-critical operations, such as control room and call center operations (especially emergency response and surveillance), financial trading, CAD/CAM and graphic design (especially CGI creation). The solution is for those needing to manage up to three displays with up to four different computers simultaneously, independently switch audio and USB between those computers and high video resolution.
- Supports up to 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz and 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- SuperSpeed data transfer – built-in 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps data transfer rates allows users to accelerate multimedia operations with ease
- ATEN Video DynaSync technology – eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching among different sources
- Daisy chain multiple CS1964 units – create one operating station
- Hex-display – connect a second CS1964 unit for two triple-display set up controlled by one operator
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse and RS-232 commands
- N-key rollover –offers support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes without ghosting or jamming
- Microphone support