- March 04, 2019
- ATO Automation Inc
March 4, 2019 - ATO supplies a series of pure sine wave power inverters with continuous output power ranging from 300 watts to 6000 watts. The power inverters are available for input DC voltages 12V/24V/48V, and output AC voltages 110 V /120 V /220 V /230 V /240V for selection.
ATO 500W power inverter features
- Provides 500W continuous and 1000W peak DC to AC power, extremely portable and lightweight space aluminum shell, perfect for vacations, work trips, and camping or anywhere that power is needed
- Designed with dual AC outlets and one 2A USB charging port, Ideal for for charging tablet, game player, kindle, digital camera, TV, cell phones, lights, power tools, and so on.
- Equipped with 2*30A extranal fuses against low-voltage, over-voltage , over-load, short-circuit and over-temperature.
- Smart cooling fans only works when loads increase which can also ensures you a ultra silent using experience.
Tips for using ATO power inverter
- Connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.
- Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
- Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.
- Do not use in a marine application.
- Keep the unit away from water and flammable material or in any location which may accumulate flammable fumes or gases.
- To reduce risk of electric shock, unplug unit from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Turning off controls will not reduce this risk.
- The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge,turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
- Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply.
- Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool environment.
- Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide,as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.