- January 17, 2020
Terminator I/O is the most practical distributed Field I/O system you can buy. It combines the I/O points with their field terminations into a modular package to save panel space and money. With Terminator I/O, you can distribute I/O nodes close to field devices for faster and more efficient wiring and troubleshooting.Terminator I/O was custom-designed for AutomationDirect by Koyo (the same people who designed the original GE Series One PLC), a trusted name in control technology since 1983.
- Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNET, MODBUS and Koyo remote I/O; some adapters include an on-board RS232 serial port.
- Discrete and analog I/O modules with modular terminal bases
- Configuration flexibility by plugging together a network interface module with up to 16 I/O modules. Use local expansion for large I/O drops. No more confining I/O bases.
- AC or DC power supplies. For high power systems, combine multiple supplies on a single I/O set.
- Horizontal or vertical DIN rail mounting