- September 03, 2019
September 3, 2019 — Balluff's EtherNet/IP IO-Link master block insulates against inductive, conductive, and capacitive noise produced by electromagnetic interference (EMI) and its housing protects against welding environments.
This IO-Link master block is designed to:
- reduce inductive noise using coil choke filters
- reduce conductive noise with its fiberglass-reinforced, polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing
- reduce capacitive noise with its thick profile, which raises the printed circuit board away from the backplane
This master block was designed to protect against electromagnetic interference that can negatively impact work processes. The non-conductive PPS housing does the work of a separate grounding plate. And PPS is also inherently non-stick, so weld spatter slides off it. The BNI00CY IO-Link master block’s built-in display allows configuring of network parameters, and its embedded web server allows for remotely configuring the block and connected IO-Link devices.
This master block offers four Class A IO-Link ports and four Class B IO-Link ports.
- Filters multiple types of EMI
- PPS composite body resists weld spatter
- 4x Class A, 4x Class B IO-Link master ports
- Built-in enhanced web server, and display for configuring network parameters
- Up to 9A of output power with 2A per channel