- May 17, 2019
May 17, 2019 — Balluff’s touch-screen digital panel meters put data on display. The point-of-use, touch screen digital displays visualize four different types of signals — analog signals, incremental counter signals, start/stop pulse signals, and synchronous serial SSI signals — for viewing of information.
Built to the same panel cut-out size, these displays have touch-screen operation and plain-text prompts to set their parameters, including the screen color, linearization, hysteresis, totalizer, offset and more. They also provide DC sensor supply.
The digital display panel meters can be used for a range of applications, such as in point-of-use where manual operations or automated machine processes require digital numeric feedback to operators, or for applications where sensors are used to check machine status and process conditions. The tri-color display alerts operators to changing process conditions while the built-in display of units eliminates the need for separate panel labels.
- Touch-screen operation and straightforward parameter setting with plain-text prompts
- Support for different signal types: analog signals, incremental counter signals, start/stop pulse signals, and synchronous serial SSI signals
- Common housing, mounting, and single panel cut-out dimension for all variants across the portfolio
- Variety of scaling, signal processing, and programming capabilities minimizes PLC programming
- Built-in IP65 front panel protection
Balluff stands for technology, quality and cross-industry experience in industrial automation. As a sensor and automation specialist, Balluff offers a portfolio of sensor, identification and network solutions as well as software for integrated system solutions.