- March 08, 2019
- Delta Electronics
March 8, 2019 - Delta's PJU series, the open frame power supply comes with integrated DC-UPS function. The PJU-60W, is designed to operate with an external 12Vdc or 24Vdc SLA battery. They will switch over to battery mode operation (batteries not included) to prevent system downtime in the event of power disruption or unexpected loss of AC input power. The diagnostic monitoring signals available in this series, for AC OK and Battery Low status can alert the user.
The two PJU models are rated at 13.8V/3.5A (PJU-13V60WCBA) or 27.6V/1.4A (PJU-27V60WCBA). The main output channel and battery channel will operate in CC-CV mode to maintain voltage regulation of main output channel while charging the external battery. This series has an efficiency up to 89% @ 230Vac and an operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C with convection cooling design. Metal chassis and cover is available as an option for different installation requirements.
In view of IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 standards expiring in December 2020, the PJU series will come certified with IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approval. They also meet China safety approval according to GB4943.1 and comply to EMI according to EN 55032 Class B. The series is suitable for security systems, emergency lighting applications and various other applications requiring battery backup.
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Footprint 2” x 4”
- Zero switch over time from loss of AC to battery operation
- Protection against reverse polarity battery connection
- Built-in diagnostic monitoring for AC OK and Battery Low status
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short circuit Protections
- Built-in over current and short circuit protection in Buffering (battery discharging) mode operation