- February 27, 2019
February 26, 2019 — ELOKON has released its ELOfleet forklift fleet management system as an app-based solution. The app can be installed on virtually any Android device, to control forklift access, perform safety checklists, monitor vehicle impacts, and manage forklift fleet data.
ELOKON, headquartered in Germany with U.S. offices in Atlanta, will demonstrate ELOfleet and other forklift safety solutions at Promat, April 8 – 11, 2019, in Chicago. The company will demonstrate its products at booth S3585, and also conduct a seminar on trends in Eurpoean material handling technology.
The ELOfleet solution — installed on an Android smartphone, tablet or WMS terminal — incorporates features which include:
- App-based access control — drivers login into lift trucks via the Android device’s RFID reader
- App-managed safety checklists — operators complete checklists on the Android device
- MEMS impact sensor — reports impact data in real-time through app
- Bluetooth sensors and “black box” technology
- Wireless network communication via device’s existing cellular/WiFi — set-up is simple
- Web-based dashboards with drill-down reporting — analyzes a range of lift truck data with key performance indicators (KPIs)
ELOfleet is OEM-independent and can be installed on any type of industrial truck. But it also provides an alternative for managing single-brand fleets. Customers can customize their own branded versions of ELOfleet, with their own individualized safety messages.