- May 01, 2019
- Emerson Automation Solutions
May 1, 2019 — Emerson introduced a manifold product family for its Rosemount pressure transmitters. Manifolds shut off or equalize pressure at the transmitter, and also provide the critical mounting mechanisms required in many installations. The Rosemount R305 Integral Manifolds and Rosemount R306 In-line Manifolds have been designed to offer user improvements on these basic functions.
One improvement for both manifolds is the Pressure-Lock Valve design which is designed to simplify high-pressure operation, increase safety and enhance reliability. Features include:
- Two-piece stem does not rotate in the seat.
- Adjustable packing nut simplifies valve maintenance.
- Back seating prevents blowouts.
- Stem and bonnet threads are fully isolated from the process fluid.
- Modular packing ensures only the stem and body are exposed to the process fluid.
The Rosemount R305 is designed for both differential or gauge pressure applications and mounts directly to any Rosemount Coplanar Transmitter for a complete solution. Two-, three- and five-valve configurations are available.
The Rosemount R306 is designed for in-line pressure transmitters for gauge or absolute pressure applications. When a Rosemount R305 or R306 is selected with a transmitter, the components are fully assembled and high-pressure leak tested at the factory.