- November 07, 2019
- Fluke Corporation
With three spectral models–measuring at wavelengths of 1 µm, 1.6 µm, and 2.3 µm, respectively–the full Thermalert 4.0 lineup can measure temperatures between -40°C and 2,300°C and is ideal for applications where non-contact temperature monitoring is critical, such as metal, steel, or glass.
Additionally, Fluke Process Instruments has introduced several fieldbus interface options (Ethernet, Ethernet/IP and Profinet IO) to all its new and existing Thermalert 4.0 models–allowing manufacturers to seamlessly integrate the pyrometer with their system so they can sample more data, ensure faster processing times and more.
The Thermalert 4.0 series of spot pyrometers also provides manufacturers with additional features, including:
- The IP65/NEMA4 instrument employs real-time background temperature compensation and laser aiming.
- System software supports remote configuration, monitoring, field calibration, and firmware updates.
- Plug & play operation further facilitates installation and maintenance.
- Two-wire loop-powered RS-485 and analog outputs are available to meet diverse user requirements.
- Galvanic insulation ensures correct readings.