- March 13, 2019
- Hitachi America, Ltd.
March 13, 2019 — Hitachi Solutions America, a provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, has released a new version of the IoT Service Hub, its solution for building end-to-end, data-driven IoT applications. The release includes a host of features around deployment automation and notifications.
Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub 2.1 enhancements include:
IoT device monitoring and automatic notifications
- Supports email, SMS, and WhatsApp notifications
- Includes templates to speed monitor action creation
- Alerts can automatically trigger case or work order creation
User interface and deployment automation
- Azure Deployment Application Tool automates deploying the Web API to Azure
- Enables automatic creation of database tables to support IoT devices in SQL
- Automates the deployment of Azure stream analytics scripts
Enhanced foreign language support
- Japanese translations make it easier to deploy in Japanese-speaking regions
- Provides increased IoT device and alert visibility for mobile users
Built on the Microsoft Azure cloud and other Microsoft technologies, the Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub is a t platform that leverages predictive analytics, AI, and machine learning to automatically pinpoint anomalies and potential failures before they occur.