- April 08, 2019
- Honeywell Industrial Automation & Control
April 8, 2019 -- Honeywell announces the release of its change management software. Honeywell Trace R130 delivers daily snapshots of control system configuration, changes and engineering anomalies that help amplify users’ situational awareness.
The release reduces total data collection time from days or even weeks to four to six hours for most systems. Trace captures the data with zero performance impact to the control system.
Honeywell Trace R130 includes several features such as component view and search support for Honeywell Experion PKS including:
- Custom display files
- Navigation across multiple system views to facilitate investigations
- Column filtering and re-sizing capabilities that enable clearer visibility of anomalies and changes
- Expanded storage capabilities
- Detailed parameter data and search functionality
- System-class licenses that can be migrated along with users to future upgrades
- Perpetual and term licensing options.