- May 15, 2019
- MDT Software
May 15, 2019 – MDT Software announced the latest release of its AutoSave source code control software. AutoSave v7.0 includes the release of the web-based AutoSave Portal, Online Training offerings and other new features such as a flexible Scheduled Compare tool and expanded language capabilities.
The AutoSave Portal is a decision support dashboard that enables users to view all AutoSave activity in the plant including program activity, success or failure of device program compare results, program comparison details, and much more. This vital plant information is accessed from a single web interface that can run on workstations, laptops and mobile devices.
Users of AutoSave can now access the following through the secure Portal:
- Live monitoring of revision activity, command groups, agents, critical program data (version, firmware version, processor type, last time changed, last time verified and more.)
- Integration of reporting and data management
- Customizable dashboard
- Reporting data on demand.
In addition to the Portal, MDT AutoSave version 7.0 also includes the following features and enhancements:
- A Command Group Editor
- Flexible scheduled comparison including more control over the auto-update process and max-time processing
- Secure webserver access
- Expanded language capabilities supporting German, French, Spanish and other single byte languages.