- September 30, 2019
- Micro-Epsilon GmbH & Co. KG
September 30, 2019 - The IF2030/PNET interface module connects Micro-Epsilon sensors to PROFINET controllers. It is compatible with Micro-Epsilon sensors that output data via an RS422 or RS485 interface and operates at up to 4 MBaud.
Micro-Epsilon designed the IF2030/PNET interface module as a link to PROFINET controllers. Terminals enable sensors from Micro-Epsilon to be connected to this module via RS422/RS485 interfaces. The IF2030 interface module provides two network connections for different network topologies and supports data rates up to 4 MBaud. Installation in switching cabinets takes place via a DIN rail.
- Optical – optoNCDT 1420, optoNCDT 1750, optoNCDT 2300
- Confocal – confocalDT 242x, confocalDT 24x1
- Optical micrometers – optoCONTROL 2520
- Color measuring systems - colorCONTROL ACS7000
- Capacitive - capaNCDT 6120