- August 19, 2019
- Remke Industries '
August 19, 2019 - Remke’s family of Cat6A M12 & RJ45 Ethernet connectors help field assembly with no special tools required. These connectors are designed for use in data centers, industrial/manufacturing automation cabling, institutional applications, office networks and PoE+ applications.
The die-cast nickel-plated zinc body of the Remke Cat6A ethernet connectors offers rust/corrosion resistance, and abrasion resistance. Other features of these ethernet connectors include:
- 360° shielding for added EMC protection & secure data transmissions
- Long-release latch for insertion & withdrawal in tight spaces
- Four-chamber wire manager with color code T568A, T568B and PROFINET
- Insulation piercing contacts
- EN 60603-7-51 standardized plug interface
- Protective cap for contacts during transit & assembly
- Standard IP20 Rating with optional sealed housing that protects the RJ45 mating
- PoE+ capable
The design of the cable entry on the Remke Cat6A RJ45 Ethernet connector makes for installation and field-assembles in minutes with no special tools required. These connectors can be installed on all standard types of cable and can be used for all networks from voice through 10 Gigabit Ethernet.