- April 05, 2019
- Schneider Electric
April 5, 2019 –Schneider Electric announced the connected Easergy P5, part of the PowerLogic master range of intelligent devices, to meet the energy needs of electricity companies in the IoT era.
The Easergy P5 has been engineered to provide protection and control of critical assets. It unites a number of features together in a single device. Network operators get protection for applications, with arc-flash protection and full cybersecurity, reliability, and connectivity in a device.
The Easergy P5 introduces modern, digital technologies that help secure electrical installations.It can be paired with its set of digital tools, including:
- Online configuration tools for simple selection and EcoStruxure Power Build – Medium Voltage
- (previously Ecoreal) software
- The eSetup Easergy Pro software with smart advanced functions like virtual injection testing and offline configuration
- Web server embedded on the device for easy access to configuration and settings changes
- The EcoStruxure Power Device app for safer operation and maintenance with the relay interface replicated on the user’s mobile device
- The mySchneider app for support from Schneider Electric experts
The Easergy P5 is part of EcoStruxure, Schneider Electric’s open, interoperable system architecture and platform, providing Connected Products, Edge Control, and Apps, Analytics and Services. Every byte of data from the connected switchgear to the EcoStruxure Asset Advisor is secured with end-to- end cybersecurity.