- November 14, 2018
- ADVANCED Motion Controls
November 14, 2018 - ADVANCED Motion Controls announced the PFC2400W375 power supply, available immediately.
The PFC2400W375 is a regulated DC power supply designed to feed 400V series servo drives with a 375 VDC bus. Universal single-phase AC input 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz with power factor correction and low harmonic distortion along with soft starting circuitry. This power supply is designed to achieve power factor improvement, and ensure operation regardless of the local power company’s voltage levels and quality.
- Nominal Input 100-240VAC @ 50/60Hz (86VAC Min, 264VAC Max)
- Output 375VDC +/-2%
- Continuous DC output current 6.4A @ 240VAC input
- Efficiency at full load 97%
- Power factor >0.95 @ 250W, up to >0.99 above 250W
- Leakage current < 180µA @ 240VAC/60Hz
- Built-in shunt regulation to handle excess regeneration
- Min class A EMI without external line filter
- 5kV isolation to chassis/PE
- Fault status logic output for power sequencing
- Soft start pre-charging circuitry to limit the inrush current
The PFC2400W375 is designed for correcting the power for high voltage applications in manufacturing and material handling facilities with many machines.