- October 11, 2018
October 11, 2018 - Applied Motion Products introduced a line of SV200 Digital Servo Drives for DC-powered motion control applications. Operating on 24, 48 or higher DC voltages (up to 60 volts DC), the SV200 Servo Drives offer performance with multiple controls to address the requirements of machine builders and OEMs, especially for multi-axis applications.
Removing requirements for power conversion components, these DC-powered drives allow multiple servo axes to draw power from a single DC power source.
Applied Motion’s fully digital servo drives also feature:
- Auto-tuning, anti-vibration function and programmable notch filter for smooth motion and accurate positioning
- 10 Amps continuous, 20 Amps peak output current
- Supply voltages from 24 to 60 volts DC
- Various control modes including step (pulse) & direction, analog torque/velocity/positioning, encoder following, streaming commands, stand-alone operation (indexing) with Q Programmer software, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP or RTU, and CANopen
- 8 regular digital inputs: 5 – 24V DC; 4 high-speed digital inputs: 5- 24V DC and 6 digital inputs: 30 VDC
- Safe Torque Off input
- Dual-port communications for daisy chaining drives together (line or ring networks
Applied Motion’s DC powered drives are optimized for use with their high torque J Series Servo Motors in the 200W, 400W and 750W power range.