- February 16, 2018
- Averna Technologies
February 16, 2018 – Averna, a global Test & Quality Solutions provider, announced a wideband RF Record and Playback platform. The RP-6500 records and plays back up to 500MHz of RF spectrum—from 9 kHz to 6 GHz—for multi-constellation GNSS applications. The system can also capture other signals such as Wifi, GNSS, V2x, spectrum sharing, and cellular applications.
The system fits into a car trunk for driving/recording applications, and syncs with both a GPS and Averna’s DriveView software, for synchronized location and video capture that is time-aligned with your data.
Preloaded with RF Studio, RF record/playback software for capturing real-world RF spectrum, including GNSS, radio, video & location data. A workflow tool, the RP-6500 Series lets users set up recordings, add contextual data, visualize weak signals, and analyze collected RF environments to validate and fine-tune designs and products.
- RF Studio user interface
- 500 MHz wide instantaneous bandwidth
- Covers most common wireless protocols from 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Dynamic range (14 bits, ~ 86 dB)
- Form factor allows rack mounting or car trunk portability
- Time-synchronized capture of RF, signals, and messages