- September 21, 2018
September 21, 2018 - Axiomtek introduced its AX92320 – a 4-port PCI Express GigE (GigE Vision Offload Engine) Vision frame grabber card and AX92350 – a PCI Express real-time vision card, built for machine vision application in smart manufacturing.
The Axiomtek’s AX92320 supports PCI Express x4 lane, four independent Gigabit 802.3at (PoE, Power-over-Ethernet) compliant Ethernet ports and GigE Vision camera compliance. The 4-port PCI Express x4 frame grabber can provide up to 30 watts at 54 VDC power to port which allows power to be supplied to connected PoE-based devices, such as GigE Vision cameras in machine vision systems. The intelligent GigE Vision card also supports IEEE 1588 (precise time protocol), enabling synchronization with multi-camera acquisition. Combining IEEE 1588 and PoE function, the card utilizes a single Ethernet cable for power, data, and synchronization. Furthermore, it supports jumbo frames up to 9.5KB. The AX92320 is ideal for PoE applications such as automated optical inspection (AOI), factory automation, and PC-based surveillance systems.
The Axiomtek’s AX92350 is a PCI Express x1 vision card with vision-specific I/Os and real-time controls. A machine vision system requires accurate interaction between lighting, camera, actuator and sensor devices. The AX92350 vision I/O card integrates LED lighting controller, camera trigger, encoder input, and digital I/O to connect and control all the vision devices. The encoder input function is suited for conveyor applications. There are 4-CH trigger input, 4-CH or 8-CH trigger output, 4-CH LED lighting control, 1-CH quadrature encoder, 8-CH isolated DI and DO, and 1-CH auto measurement function for machine vision and video surveillance applications.
- PCI Express x4 compliant
- 4 independent GbE LANs
- Supports 9.5KB Jumbo Frame and IEEE 1588
- Compliant with IEEE802.3at to deliver 30W at 54 VDC per port
- Up to 20/120W PoE power from PCIe bus/6-pin ATX power connector
- 0°C to +60°C operating temperature range
- PoE power management software
- Supports LAN port smart on/off
- PCI Express x1 compliant
- Integrated vision I/O
- 4-CH trigger input
- 4/8-CH trigger output
- 4-CH LED lighting control (LED trigger output channels are defined by software settings)
- 1-CH quadrature encoder input
- 8-CH isolated DI, 8-CH isolated DO
- 1-CH auto measurement function
- Programmable interrupt functions