- August 28, 2018
August 28, 2018 - Balluff’s family of flat pack photoelectric sensors provide a solution for environments and industries with space restrictions. The sensors, which include a stainless-steel housing, are resistant to aggressive cleaning agents, chemicals, coolants or other media and meet the requirements for packaging, food & beverage industries. The sensors are available in multiple versions:
- Diffuse with ranges up to 100 mm
- Polarized retroreflective with ranges up to one meter
- Through beam with ranges up to 2.2 meters.
With a uniform visible red-light beam, alignment and objects are reliably detected. The sensor family also include
Fully enclosed, laser welded stainless steel housing
- Small, homogeneous pin-point red light spot
- Chemical-resistant optics, ECOLAB tested
- 316L stainless steel meets requirements of packaging, food & beverage industries
Balluff Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Balluff GmbH, Neuhausen, Germany. Balluff is a supplier of networked IO-Link control system architectures that unlock the potential of the IIoT and Industry 4.0. Balluff offers a range of intelligent IO-Link and industrial Ethernet sensors in a variety of technologies including inductive, photoelectric, capacitive, and magnetic as well as magnetostrictive linear position sensors, magnetic tape linear encoders, industrial RFID systems, and industrial vision systems.