- June 20, 2018
June 20, 2018 - c3controls, a manufacturer of industrial control products, has introduced the Series 1100 line of Miniature Circuit Breakers, the inaugural offering of MCBs from the company. The MCBs feature a 10kA Short-Circuit Current Rating (SCCR), providing short-circuit and overload protection for branch and downstream devices.
Including both UL 489 Branch Circuit Breakers and UL 1077 Supplementary Protectors and over 500 unique configurations, the Series 1100 line is suitable for a=range of applications. Configurations include one-pole, one plus neutral, two, three and three plus neutral, with current ratings from 0.5A to 63A, all with thermal and magnetic trip elements for overload and short-circuit protection.
Fully tested, the molded case circuit breakers are suitable for use per IEC 60947-2 and IEC 60898, and are UL listed and CE marked to meet global requirements and comply with RoHS directives.
Other features include:
- C curve models with a low thermal trip delay and a mid-range trip function, and D curve models with a thermal trip delay and a high magnetic trip point;
- IP20 finger-safe protection from accidental contact; breaker status is clearly indicated via a color-coded status window;
- Holding the operating handle in the ON position will not prevent the miniature circuit breaker from tripping;
- Captive screws make it virtually impossible to lose screws, dual style terminals accommodate solid/stranded wire and spade terminals;
- 17.5mm wide per-pole construction allow for smaller control panels;
- 35mm DIN rail mounting for installation and removal, applications.