- May 14, 2018
- Delta Electronics
May 14, 2018 - Delta has added a DC-UPS module for security and industrial applications. The DRU-24V10ACZ module measures 55.6 mm thick and 91 mm tall. The plastic case has flame retardant properties certified to UL 94V-0 specification. The DC-UPS module provides backup support to 24Vdc system using an external battery capacity from 3.3AH to 12AH. Potential free contacts provide various battery management signals and a LED indicator for battery operating status. The convection cooling design has an operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C and is certified to safety approvals including IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for ITE and UL 508 for Industrial.
- Suitable for 24V system up to 10A
- Zero switch over time from loss of DC input to battery operation
- Built-in diagnostic monitoring for DC OK, Discharge and Battery Fail by relay contacts
- LED indicator for DC OK, Battery Charging, Battery Discharging, Battery Fail and Battery Reverse Polarity
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over temperature / Short circuit protections