- September 20, 2018
- Emerson Automation Solutions
September 20, 2018 — Emerson introduced an integrated differential pressure (DP) flow meter solution, the Rosemount 9295 Process Flow Meter.
The Rosemount 9295 helps end users streamline procurement, installation, operation and maintenance. Design and purchasing consists of specifying and buying one assembly. Most field welding, cutting, fabrication and other tasks are not required because all components are fully assembled and leak checked.
Although the Rosemount 9295 is a single assembly, it is designed to allow replacement of its individual components while in service.
While Emerson currently offers nine other integrated DP flow metering solutions, this is the industry’s first integrated DP flow meter assembly designed to withstand the challenging environments and piping requirements found in refineries, chemical processing and other heavy industrial plants. Besides those detailed above, other Rosemount 9295 features include:
- Welded spool section design for drop-in installation
- All-welded design meets piping requirements for hydrocarbon applications
- Roddable impulse lines allow removal of impulse line blockages without a process shutdown
- Optional integral RTD provides critical temperature reading to assist mass flow calculations
- Dual-tap configurations support fully redundant DP transmitter assemblies for safety instrumented systems
- Isolation valves meet API 602 requirements and are designed to operate through years of continuous service.
- Uses the Rosemount 3051S DP transmitter to deliver flow readings and device diagnostic information via HART.