- June 19, 2018
- Fluke Corporation
June 20, 2018 – Fluke has released an 800 x 600 resolution DS701 Diagnostic Videoscope and 1200 x 720 resolution DS703 FC High Resolution Videoscope. The videoscopes are built for industrial maintenance troubleshooting and quality assurance testing.
Each videoscope features:
- High definition probes with dual-view cameras, allowing the videoscope to take images and video either forward or to the side to capture the images
- 7-inch LCD screen
- IP68 rated probe (imager) for protection against dust and water projected from a nozzle
- Engineered to withstand a 2-meter drop
- Up is Up®technology, which rotates the display screen to allow for appropriate image display, regardless of the orientation of the probe location (available with selected probes)
- Macro to micro zoom function
- Adjustable lighting
These videoscopes are designed for a variety of industrial applications, such as production (e.g. inspection of bearing surfaces and lubrication; gear helix inspection), aircraft maintenance (e.g. blade inspection; engine hot section contamination), and automotive quality assurance (e.g. testing of casting goods; inspection for cracks, chips, and contamination in HP chambers), and heavy-duty maintenance (e.g. inspection of clogged pipelines; corrosion in rotors and stators).
The videoscopes include an EVA foam protective case, hand strap, neck strap (DS703 only), HDMI and USB cables, and TPAK magnet hanging strap.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is a specialist in professional electronic test tools and software for measuring and condition monitoring. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, maintenance managers, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot, and maintain industrial, electrical, and electronic equipment and calibration processes.