- October 03, 2018
- Fluke Corporation
October 3, 2018 –The Fluke MDA-510 and MDA-550 Motor Drive Analyzers are designed to simplify troubleshooting on single-phase and three-phase motor-drive systems by providing guided testing that enables technicians to capture important measurements.
With the MDA-500 Series Motor Analyzers, technicians select a test and the step-by-step guided instructions show precisely where to make voltage and current connections, while the preset measurement profile ensures that all the necessary data is captured for each motor-drive section — from the input to the output, the DC bus, and the motor itself.
The MDA-500 Series Motor Analyzers:
- Measure motor-drive parameters including voltage, current, DC bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance and harmonics (MDA-550 only), voltage modulation, and motor shaft voltage discharges (MDA-550 only).
- Perform harmonics measurements to identify the effects of low and high order harmonics on electrical power systems.
- Conduct guided measurements with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Use measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
- Measure additional electrical parameters with full 500 MHz oscilloscope, meter, and recording capability for complete range of electrical and electronic measurement on industrial systems.
The MDA-500 Series creates as-found and as-left reports. Press “save to report” at any test point or measurement and the analyzer saves it to create comprehensive reports that document the entire troubleshooting process.