- December 20, 2018
- Hitachi America, Ltd.
December 20, 2018 — Hitachi Solutions America, a provider of global industry solutions powered by the Microsoft Cloud, has introduced version 2.0 of the IoT Service Hub. The latest release includes efficiencies designed to strengthen the turnkey IoT platform’s real-time monitoring, rules-based analytics, and autonomous decision-making capabilities. The functionality also widens the range of industries supported and products that can be integrated into the solution.
Hitachi Solutions IoT Service Hub 2.0 includes features designed to help clients:
Build, deploy, and support production IoT solutions
- Automatically manage and delete blobs
- Clone numbers of IoT devices/assets at one time
- Addition of stream analytics, sample data clean-up, and a data “starter set”
Deploy IoT Service Hub in a variety of industries and businesses
- Measurement type entity creation ensures flexibility with different IoT sensors that capture different types of data
- Automatic case and work order creation in Dynamics 365
Integrate with Microsoft IoT Central
- IoT Service Hub now integrates with Microsoft’s IoT Central to get those users up and running with basic IoT monitoring
Built on the Microsoft Azure cloud, the IoT Service Hub serves as a gateway for creating end-to-end, autonomous IoT equipment maintenance solutions that help pinpoint service needs and manage the entire corrective service lifecycle.