- November 01, 2018
- Integration Objects
November 1, 2018 - Integration Objects has unveiled its solution, empowering engineers and system integrators with an OPC data transfer to the Cloud with built-in support for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
This is a solution for enabling device-to-cloud secure communications. It includes interfaces for:
- OPC UA connection management.
- Microsoft’s Azure IoT Hub Agent management.
- OPC UA to Microsoft’s Azure IoT Hub mapping management.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple OPC UA servers.
- Secure transfer of real-time data, alarms and conditions.
- Support of MQTT, AMQP and HTTPS transport protocols.
It is suitable for all-in-one small-to-medium-scale deployments, or for connecting large installations to the cloud.
About Integration Objects
Integration Objects is a digital company for industry 4.0 solutions in machine learning and predictive analytics, integrated command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things (IIoT), and cyber security and Big Data Analytics, process for the power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.