- October 09, 2018
- Servo2Go.com Ltd.
October 9, 2018 - JVL Industri Elektronik A/S introduced a stepper motor. The ServoStep integrated stepper motor series MIS171 to MIS176 have a NEMA 17 42x42 mm flange and include controller with 6 different industrial Ethernet protocols, absolute multiturn encoder, closed loop and M12 connectors.
The motor contains everything needed to solve a modern control task, either as a stand-alone with own programmable motion controller or controlled from an external PLC or PC. 8 I/O points can be individually configured as digital input, digital output or analogue input. Modbus RTU or CANopen provide connections to a PLC or HMI. An ActiveX/OCX driver is available to make simple interface to LabView, Excel, VB or other Windows-programs. Up to 254 axis can be connected on the same RS485 bus.
- Industrial Ethernet. 6 Protocols
- Closed-loop operation with current control
- Absolute multiturn encoder
- Safe Torque Off (STO) input
- High resolution 409600 cnt/rev.
- Speed 0-3000 in 0.01RPM steps
- Supply range 7-72 VDC
- Protection class up to IP67
- M12 or M23 connectors