- October 26, 2018
- Matrox Imaging
October 26, 2018 — Matrox Imaging announced their Matrox Professional Services offering. Backed by Matrox Applications Engineers and the Matrox Vision Squad—a team of vision professionals—Matrox Professional Services offer in-depth support to customers, helping to recommend best methods and practices, and guide customers through their vision project development.
A short Q&A video helps outline these Matrox Professional Services in greater detail.
Matrox Professional Services comprise a range of expert-driven technical support, including:
- Personalized remote or in-person training at Matrox Imaging headquarters or customer site
- Assessing application or project feasibility, including illumination, image acquisition, and vision algorithms
- Demonstrating and/or prototyping applications and projects
- Optimizing and/or troubleshooting user applications and projects, including remote debugging
- Video and camera interfacing
With a dedicated Vision Lab—equipped with lighting, image capture, and computational tools—as well as an Online Technical Services facility featuring video conferencing stations that allow support staff to interface directly with customers, Matrox Professional Services is poised to provide assistance to Matrox Imaging’s customer base.