- May 25, 2018
- NK Technologies
May 25, 2018 – NK Technologies introduced the DT-FD series DC Current Transducers. The DT-FD series provides a sensing window and the ability to safely monitor circuits with voltages up to 1500 VDC, and up to 400 amps. The sensor can be mounted on a DIN rail or attached to a back panel with screws. The power supply, output-signal, and finger-safe terminals are located on the top of the sensor to allow for a clean installation. The DT-FD’s one-piece design combines the current sensing elements and the signal conditioning to provide an output compatible with most control systems.
- Industry standard analog output
- Externally powered 24VAC or DC
- Factory-set calibration reduces setup time
- Sensing window with space for single or multiple conductors
- Designed for UL, CUL and CE approval for use worldwide
The DT-FD is designed for applications such as monitoring large solar panel installations, motors in traction and drilling equipment, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and telecommunication towers, among many others.