- October 11, 2018
- Reliable Controls Corporation
October 11, 2018 – Reliable Controls announced the release of RC-Reporter 3.6. This fully customizable, server-based application allows users to analyze the trend and runtime data from any BACnet, Internet-connected building, and generate professional performance reports.
This release of RC-Reporter introduces features, which help deliver actionable insights. New capabilities include:
- A Data Set is a collection of points that share a similar purpose or characteristic, such as room temperature, setpoint, and occupancy.
- Once created, the Data Sets can be used in queries to quickly analyze performance for groups of spaces, groups of equipment, and groups of buildings.
- You can use Data Sets in the Contribution, Date Range, Profile, or Ranking components.
- An Identifier Selector drop-down tool automatically appears at the top of any report using a Data Set. The Identifier Selector allows users to specify a Data Set point to be used in all of the applicable components in a report.
- The Ranking component is a tool that helps users analyze the highest and lowest values within a Data Set, such as the top ten rooms with the greatest demand for electricity.
- A sample report has been added to illustrate the use of Data Sets and the Ranking component showing an analysis of the temperature deviation for several rooms.
RC-Reporter extracts intelligence from archived building data and helps pinpoint and rank energy-wise and comfort-balancing opportunities to support continuous optimization strategy.