- May 10, 2018
- Sealevel Systems, Inc
May 10, 2018 – Sealevel Systems announced the Relio R1 SeaI/O Server. Originally developed as a point-of-sale ticketing solution, the R1 SeaI/O Server is suitable for harsh, industrial environments. With a solid-state footprint this I/O server is ideal for mobile, embedded control, test and measurement and I/O intensive applications.
Host connectivity options include wireless, Ethernet, USB, RS-485 and RS-232 to meet a specific application. Each host SeaI/O module can support an additional 246 expansion modules for exponential I/O possibilities. Serial ports can be easily added using SeaI/O and SeaLINK USB serial adapters. Together the Relio R1 SeaI/O Server and SeaI/O modules create an incredibly robust remote I/O control and monitoring network.
- Choice of single, dual or quad-core Atom (Bay Trail) processor
- Up to 8GB of DDR3L RAM
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- (1) SeaLATCH locking USB 3.0 port, (6) USB 2.0 ports, (3 are SeaLATCH locking USB ports)
- (2) Software-configurable, RS-232/422/485 DB9M serial ports
- DisplayPort and VGA standard display options with DVI-D and HDMI available
- Internal mSATA slot for solid-state disk (SSD) applications
- RS-485 COM port accessibility for SeaI/O expansion via RJ45 and 4-pin terminal block
- (2) Digital inputs addressable by standard Windows LPT driver, via 3-pin terminal block
- 9-36 VDC operating range