- July 31, 2018
- Servo2Go.com Ltd.
July 31, 2018 - The MPC is a power-off brake module with an output shaft. The unit mounts directly on to a NEMA C-Face servo or stepper motor and the output can also be coupled to a NEMA C-Face gear reducer.
This brake is designed to decelerate or hold an inertial load when the voltage is turned off. When voltage is applied, the friction disc is released and the brake is free of torque. This power-off brake is suited for parking brake applications used to hold a load in position, and is designed for creating brake motor packages for small servo & stepper frame motors.
- Mounts directly to any NEMA 17 or NEMA 23, frame servo or step motor
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- 12VDC, 24VDC, 90VDC or 120VAC windings available
- Output shaft can be coupled to any NEMA 17 or NEMA 23, frame servo or step motor
- Optional metric input & output diameters