- January 22, 2018
January 22, 2018 – ACR Systems (ACR) will launch its JR-2000, a single channel USB temperature data logger, at next week’s AHR Expo in Chicago. The JR-2000 is the next generation of the Company’s JR-1000 temperature data logger and now offers:
- A USB interface (with protective, snap-on cap)
- Temperature range (-40°F to 185°F or -40°C to 85°C),
- Storage size at over 100,000 samples,
- Configurable sample rates from every 10 seconds to every 18 hours,
- Multi-color visual status & alarm indicators
With its precision calibrated internal temperature sensor, users place the JR-2000 in the field and leave it to record. And unlike its predecessor, the JR-2000 includes an LED-based status indicator allowing users to quickly see whether the logger is actually logging, is set for a delayed start, is full, or is in an alarm state. Alarms are activated when either pre-set low or high temperature thresholds are surpassed. Then once the desired data has been gathered in the field, users plug the JR-2000 directly into the USB port of a computer or laptop to download and view logged data using ACR’s TrendReader Jr. Windows software.