- June 13, 2017
- Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
June 13, 2017 – Allied Motion Technologies introduces the HeiMotion Premium (HMP) brushless AC servo motor family. HeiMotion is available in five metric frame sizes with rated torque from 0.12 up to 14.4 Nm, and continuous shaft power from 50 W to 3.75 kW. It offers accurate torque ratings, energy efficiency and durability (20,000+ hour life span). The series is configurable in thousands of combinations to fit virtually any application. It is engineered for use in the machine tools, autonomous vehicles, robots, medical diagnostic equipment and similar applications.
Highlights of the HMP series:
- Standard flange sizes: 40, 60, 80, 100 and 130 mm
- Top speed ranging from 2,000 up to 9,000 rpm
- Holding torque ranging from 0.18 up to 18.5 Nm
- Winding voltage choices ranging from 48 up to 560 V
- Optimized inertia
Optional features include: standard resolver or encoder (including single cable HIPERFACE® - DSL interface), holding brake, and connector choices.