- April 17, 2017
- AXIOMTEK Co., Ltd.
April 17, 2017 - Axiomtek announced the CAPA318, a fanless 3.5-inch embedded motherboard, featuring Intel Pentium processor N4200 or Celeron processor N3350 (Apollo Lake) with low power consumption. The CAPA318 can be applied to extended temperature environments from -20°C to +70°C. It was designed to support one 204-pin DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM with a memory capacity up to 8 GB. Furthermore, the embedded board with an emphasis on expandability offers two full-size PCI Express Mini Card slots. This 3.5”embedded motherboard is suitable for IoT/M2M related applications, industrial control, self-service terminals, digital signage, POS/kiosk displays.
The integrated 3.5-inch embedded board is equipped with two RS-232 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, 8-IN/OUT digital I/O, VGA port, LVDS port, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with Intel i211AT Ethernet controller. For storage needs, the CAPA318 provides one SATA-600 socket and one mSATA interface.
- Intel Pentium processor N4200 or Celeron processor N3350 (Apollo Lake)
- 1 DDR3L-1867 SO-DIMM, up to 8 GB
- 2 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- PCI Express Mini card with mSATA supported
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports support Wake-on-LAN
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)